NAVPAK Global Dispatcher is a renewable Aviation Scheduling and Cost
Estimating software package designed for the special needs of flight
dispatchers, both North American and International.
- With NAVPAK installed a dispatcher may examine airports details and
FBOs, personal text entries about specific airports, airport constraints,
navaids, standard departure & arrival listings, alternate airports,
airport diagrams, customs information, personal airport and FBO entries,
contiguous airport maps, and other airport information helpful in planning
- Scheduling is the heart of NAVPAK. The Scheduler is designed to generate,
preview, and print a trip schedule in multiple formats which incorporate
all of NAVPAK's databases. It produces a Passenger schedule, a Pilot
schedule, and a Passenger Manifest sheet. NAVPAK also produces thumbnail
reports on specified airports, including airport diagrams and airport
advisories. While at the desktop, final schedules may be printed, faxed,
or pasted into e-mail distribution.
- A special feature of NAVPAK is its ability to develop a detailed charter
cost estimate and invoice. The Bidder is easy to operate while containing
dozens of features that permit fine tuning of cost estimates and charges.
The Bidder can also analyze the status of projects in terms of passage
down the pipeline through to a paid invoice.
- NAVPAK contains a Monthly Planner module that allows dispatchers to
keep long-term records of flights, including crew times, flight costs,
and itineraries. A large number of reports and calendars may be printed.
- Rapid searches for airports, FBOs, limos, auto rentals, hotels,
airport diagrams and contiguous airport maps.
- Schedules, tripsheets, manifests, calendars, and itinerary record
- Comprehensive cost estimating, bid preparation, mailing list,
- Is updated with annual subscriptions resulting in two semiannual
CD mailings which include software enhancements, new software features,
and updates of all of NAVPAK's databases, including the AC-U-KWIK
Global Airport and FBO databases.